Astha Charitable trust is not for profit, non government organization which has been established to serve the destitute and the neglected section of the senior citizens, craving for attention, care and gentle healing touch.
Astha arouses faith for spreading joy of life amongst the senior citizens in the evening of their life cycle. Every effort is made to ensure a better and brighter tomorrow for the senior citizens by offering them good health care and living ambience that makes them happy and shining.
Old age is an unavoidable part of our life cycle and we at `Astha Charitable Trust’ strongly believe that the later phase of life should be lived gracefully rather than grudgingly. Astha Charitable trusts strongly feel to support such old age people by spreading joys in their life and bring back smiles on their faces.
The main objective of Astha Charitable Trust:
• Organised home care for elderly people in need.
• Adopting Parents –We want to bring in a culture where anyone can adopt a parent.
• Celebrate all occasions as family – Spread joy by celebrating festivals.
• Felicitating old people for the good work, they do or have done in past.
• Providing Medical care whenever required.
• Helping them for medical emergency.
• Health and Yoga camps.
• Healthy Work to keep them busy on their own wish
Astha Charitable Trust is also running a free of Cost Homeopathy clinic in Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh which is benefiting a lot of patients in the close vicinity.